Then I woke up at 730 am for breakfast. I slept back till noontime. Huat called me to go for a test drive at leng kee road. We first went to test out Honda City. The outlook of Honda City proved to be more chio than the previous version. But the test drive did not match up to the pricing. Engine was a bit noisy and the car did not really surge when we accelerate.

Next went to champion motors to try out suzuki SX4.. I did not test this out, only be a back seat passenger. The price of about 52K for the made in japan car was quite worth it. The seats are higher than most sedan car. The only negative i find is that the car is a little heavy. Quite stable, worried about the fuel consumption.

Last stop of cos to my dream car, Coralla Altis. Cost abt 60k for the 1.6 model. Still it did not disappoint me. The car still proved to be powerful when we accelerate. Plus the touch screen dvd and the interior. classy.
No comments:
Post a Comment