福星高高照【988 虎甲天下过好年】

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Memory Lane Video #3

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have finally reached the last bell for dismissal for the year. I hope that all of you have enjoyed the things that I have planned out for you.

I want to thank all of you for your well wishes. I am really touched by all your gestures. 3E1, thanks for your basket of well wishes. I have never taught your class and it is a pleasant surprise when I was presented with the little basket of all your words for me.

I still want to remind all of you again. Pls work hard for your O levels next year. Do well for your Mathematics and I will drop by as and when I am free.

Here are the photos that we have took this afternoon. I will always keep this good memories with me for a long long time to come.

Let's keep in touch via MSN and this blog.

Good luck to whatever that you are doing and most importantly, good health for everyone. Pls send my regards to your family at home too.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFOlj-ilhqI (CLEARER VIDEO)



Mr Yee

No comments: