I have received memo about the new change in 2009. I will be back to home ground finally. After 3 years out in the current familiar place, my familiar students and many more. I have decided to move on to contribute to my alma mater. I have carefully thought over this many times. I noe this may not be the best time to break this news. I guess all of us have to take this positively. I hope that you will give me your blessings and your understanding.
Please continue to give your best in learning Mathematics. There were good times and not so good memories. The many Math lessons we have been thru. I still want to say to u all out there. Mathematics is not difficult at all. Practice makes Perfect.
Thanks to many of you who have understood me and appreciated what I have done for u. I have confidence that you will succeed in Mathematics one day. Believe me you WILL. You may not do well now. But I believe given time, you will progress and I wait for that one day, you still remember me and call me, telling me that you have PASSED the subject call "MATHEMATICS"! I
I know you are getting used to me. So perhaps a change for the better is good. I hope you will take it positively. Remember you results does not depend a lot who is teaching you, but rather it hinges a lot on your learning attitude. If you bent on doing well, nobody can stop you. I am glad that we have crossed path and has been given the opportunity to teach you all Mathematics for the past 3 years. It has been a mixture of fun and angry experience. Bear in mind, there is no shortcut in Mathematics, understand and practice is the only route to succeed in Mathematics.
Still the same words, I will be back to see you when you receive your O level results in 2010. All the best in your new journey of learning Mathematics.
Mr Yee
福星高高照【988 虎甲天下过好年】
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment